|SCENERY MAP||COMPLETE LIST||MUST-HAVE||FLIGHT PLANS|
Last update on :
Sep 24 2011
(2837) ~ 25 Mio
david suggests :
Dakar Yoff V1.5
ICAO : GOOY
based on the work of Jean Charbonnel
close to Dakar
X-Plane : 9.xx
You can visit his website and leave him a little thank you here:http://fssenegal.evoserv.net.
Please refer to the included original documentation for details and charts.
Changelog for v1.5, Dakar Yoff - Léopold Sédar Senghor:
- We now have (almost) realistic night lighting on the main Apron and car park ! (It still needs a bit of improvement, but I'm quite happy with the result)
- New textures for some objects that missed propper textures (instead of the infamous fs2x palette file).
- Some objects replaced by more pertinent ones.
- Some minor changes to the apt.dat, including exact tower view positioning. - A few new animated objects here and there as well as various other refinements.
- The tree-galore around the airport has been suppressed, it all looks a lot better now in X-Plane v9.x.
- Some odd/misplaced objects have been suppressed and some ground textures that provoqued flickering have been replaced by some work on the apt.dat.
ATTENTION: This package is enhanced with objects from the OpenSceneryX library and won't work properly without it. For those who do not have it yet, you can download the latest package installer here:http://www.opensceneryx.com.